Highly integrated LCD controller board that interfaces DVI and RGB video inputs in virtually any format to a flat-panel display.
The VIN8028-BSC features a state-of-the-art image processor with internal HDMI, a 10-bit ADC, a video decoder and an external memory interface to support more advanced windowing capabilities and high-resolution displays.
Features include full 10-bit data processing, high-quality motion-adaptive deinterlacing up to 1080i with advanced low-angle processing, frame-rate conversion, Picture-in-Picture (PIP), Picture-off-Picture (POP), and advanced high-quality scaling, light sensor for automatic backlight control, and temperature sensor for programmable fan control.
Computer, VGA to WUXGA (1920X1200), images can be scaled to fit a target display device with any resolution, up to WUXGA.
The optimisation circuit creates sharp and clear images, centred on the screen, without user intervention.
The DVI input is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
- All LCD TFT Panels up to 1920X1200 - 4:3 and 16:9
Graphic Digital (DVI) Interface
- Digital Single Link DVI Connector
- Support integrated HDCP 1.1
- TMDS Receiver compliant with DDWG DVI 1.0 Specification
- Supports data transfer rates up to 162 MPixels/S input rate
- Scalable bandwidth from VGA to WUXGA 1920X1200@60Hz
- High inter-pair skew tolerance up to one full clock cycle
Graphic Analog Interface
- 1 15-pin, Standard VESA DSUB Connector (Standard assembly)
- 1 Molex 50-37-5103 10pin Connector (Optional assembly)
- Up to 205MHz conversion rate
- Supports Analog input up to WUXGA 1920X1200@60Hz
- 500 MHz Maximum analog bandwidth
- .5 ~ 1.0V Analog input range 75 Ohm terminated
- Offset and Gain adjustment
- Interlaced or progressive inputs
- Supports Separate H/V Sync , Composite H/V Sync (TTL Levels) and
Video Graphic Modes Compatibility
- All standard video graphic modes up to WUXGA 1920X120@60Hz
- Horizontal Frequency 15Khz to 85Khz (Max 205MHz Clock rate)
- Vertical Frequency 50 to 120Hz
Image Control by On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Colour Temperature
- Phase and Frequency
- Horizontal and Vertical position
- Auto Adjustments
- PIP / POP
- Seven push-buttons
- Infrared (Optional)
- Two Serial RS232
2.8 Analog and Digital I/O
- 1 Analog in 0-5V 10-KOhm
- 2 TTL in 10-KOhm P.U.
- 2 LVTTL out 25mA T.P.
Output Panel Signal
- 18/24bit Single or Dual LVDS
Panel Power Supply
- 3.3 - 5 - 12 VDC / 3A Max.
- 12/24 VDC Power
- Enable pin signal
- Dimmer Adjust pin Analog signal 0 - 3.3 VDC or Digital PWM
- Internal temperature -55°C to 125°C
- Ambient Light Dark to 10,000lux (Relative measure)
- 1 line setup via OSD 12-24VDC 2°